- What is e-sim?
An electronic, or embedded SIM that works like a physical data-only SIM card.
With e-sim, you can use all internet-enabled applications as you would normally use with LTE. While traveling internationally, you don't need to swap SIM cards or carry a mobile hotspot device to stay connected. You can use LTE on-demand without any hassle.
- How to setup e-sim?
- What phone models support e-sim?
Apple iPhone 11Android Models:
Apple iPhone 11 Pro
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
Apple iPhone XR
Apple iPhone XS
Apple iPhone XS Max
Apple 11-inch iPad Pro (3rd and 4th Generation)
Apple 12.9 inch iPad Pro (3rd and 4th Generation)
Apple iPad Air (3rd Generation)
Apple iPad Mini (5th Generation)
Google Pixel 3, 3XL, 3a, 3aXL
Google Pixel 4, 4XL
Samsung Galaxy Fold
Samsung Galaxy S20
Samsung Galaxy S20+
- What regions can you access data with e-sim?
- Can I use e-sim for voice and carrier SMS?
No. It is a data-only sim and can be used for accessing the internet, iMessage, Facetime, etc.
- Is your esim data unlimited? No., we don't provide unlimited data access. You can purchase the plan as per your usage.
- If I'm using both my physical SIM and my eSIM, does that mean I have two phone numbers?
What are the benefits of having a Dual SIM with an eSIM?
Dual SIM with an eSIM opens up many possibilities that were previously unavailable with only a physical SIM. For example:
- Having two phone numbers and two different plans tied to a single device.
- Being able to have a data plan on a foreign carrier while traveling abroad without swapping SIMs